15+ Otrattw Switch Wiring Diagram Background. I am getting the main power from a remote fuse block in the engine compartment. The switches i have are wired a certain way.
Any electricians on here? - Chit Chat - Trials-forum from www.trials-forum.co.uk The other switches offered by otrattw may not be able to be wired the same. I have a relay set up which works fine for my light bar. Smallest size (10.2 × 18.2 × 14.8 mm) at 10a switching capacity relay for high density p.c.
The image above is the wiring diagram i got with the switch.
It shows how the electrical wires are interconnected and can also show where fixtures and components may be connected to the system. It was a copy i had to photoshop to make it readable & printable. Both incandscent and led lighted switches that have the same first five (5) alphanumeric symbols in the product code are internally for example, a v1d1f66b switch and a v1d1fccb switch would use the v1d1fxxb wiring diagram. I could use some help wiring up this otrattw switch.
0 Response to "Otrattw Switch Wiring Diagram"
Post a Comment